- Certified in BS EN1363, BS EN 5733, BS EN 60950-1 & CE. Design & manufactured under ISO9901
- Made of fireproof PC material, high temperature resistant and safe to use, the conductive carrier is used thick copper for good conductivity.
- This item is BS5733 Approved and RoHS Compliant.
- Made by fireproof PC material, high temperature resistant and safe to use, the conductive carrier is used thick copper for good conductivity.
- British Standard Certified BSEN, ISO9001CE Approved
- Requires a minimum of 25 mm deep back box
- Rated Voltage: 100V~250V
- Frame Size : One Gang : 86mm x 86mm
- Frame Size : Two Gang : 172mm x 86mm
- Will Fit any Standard UK Light Switch Socket
- Screwless design
Important Installation Instructions:
- Firstly, ensure you isolate the mains power supply and remove the fuse in the fuse box or switch off the circuit breaker in the consumer unit.
- Pass the cable through the entry holes and connect to the appropriate terminal. If an Earth loop connection is required, use the additional earth terminal block located in the back box.
- Re-connect the mains supply when the installation is correctly completed. Before use, we recommend that a socket test is carried out.
- 1 x Chosen 13A Socket
Item color displayed in photos may be showing slightly different on your computer monitor since monitors are not calibrated same.