- These are great, we started using these in place of wire nuts a few years ago and absolutely love them.These nuts are rated for 400V at 24A and can be used with 18-12 AWG solid or stranded.
- Common (splice) up to 6 solid or stranded
- The PUSH WIRE? connection clamps stranded or Cross-section up to 10 AWG
- Save up to 50% in wiring time over twist-type
- Enter the No-Twist Zone and simplify your next wiring project with the original push wire connector.
- Simply strip conductor to 12 mm/0.47 in. using the built-in strip-length gauge Then insert stripped conductor firmly into the connector.
- Check for complete insertion through clear/transparent housing.
- The PUSH WIRE connectors clamp solid and stranded copper conductors.
- Conductor cross section: 0.75--2.5mm (square hard wire)
- Rated voltage: 400V
- Current Rating: 24A
- Rated impulse voltage: 4KV
- Strip length: 12--13mm
- Type: 6-Pole
- 6-Pole Volume Size: Length: 18.8mm Width: 13.1mm Height: 19.5mm
- First stripping length good line 12--13mm, directly into 2--4 0.75 --- 2.5 square root of the hard-line, put the plug at the end of the line connected.
- Demolition line method:
- 15--30mm first front terminal power supply lines cut, the clincher with pliers and slowly turn thrum force pulled out of line.
- 6-Pole Pushwire Connector
Item color displayed in photos may be showing slightly different on your computer monitor since monitors are not calibrated same.
*Terms and Conditions applied please refer to our terms and conditions section for details information